• Web
  • Humsa
  • Videos
  • Forum
  • Q2A
rabia shakeel : meri dua hai K is bar imran khan app is mulk k hukmaran hun To: suman(sialkot) 11 years ago
maqsood : hi how r u. To: hamza(lahore) 11 years ago
alisyed : hi frinds 11 years ago
nasir : hi To: wajahat(karachi) 11 years ago
khadam hussain : aslamoalikum pakistan zinsabad To: facebook friends(all pakistan) 11 years ago
Asif Ali : Asalaam O Aliakum . To: Khurshed Ahmed(Kashmore) 11 years ago
khurshedahmed : are you fine To: afaque(kashmore) 11 years ago
mannan : i love all To: nain(arifwala) 11 years ago
Ubaid Raza : kya haal hai janab. To: Raza(Wah) 11 years ago
qaisa manzoor : jnab AoA to all 11 years ago
Atif : Pakistan Zinda bad To: Shehnaz(BAHAWALPUR) 11 years ago
khalid : kia website hai jahan per sab kuch To: sidra(wazraabad) 11 years ago
ALISHBA TAJ : ASSALAM O ELIKUM To: RUKIYA KHALA(JHUDO) 11 years ago
Waqas Hashmi : Hi Its Me Waqas Hashmi F4m Matli This Website Is Owsome And Kois Shak Nahi Humsa Jaise Koi Nahi To: Mansoor Baloch(Matli) 11 years ago
Gul faraz : this is very good web site where all those channels are avaiable which are not on other sites.Realy good. I want to do i..... 11 years ago
shahid bashir : Mein aap sab kay liye dua'go hon. 11 years ago
mansoor ahmad : very good streming 11 years ago
Dr.Hassan : WISH YOU HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE To: atif(karachi) 11 years ago
ishtiaque ahmed : best channel humsa live tv To: umair ahmed(k.g.muhammad) 11 years ago
Rizwan : Best Streaming Of Live Channels. Good Work Site Admin 11 years ago
Court again defers verdict in Delhi gang-rape case
Source: Geo News | 25-07-2013

NEW DELHI: An Indian court trying a teenager over the fatal gang-rape of a student last December on a bus in the capital delayed announcing the first verdict in the case on Thursday, lawyers said.

The juvenile court has finished hearing the case of the teenager, who was aged 17 at the time of the deadly assault which shocked India and sparked weeks of sometimes violent protests.

The verdict had been deferred from July 11 to July 25 and was again delayed on Thursday by principal magistrate Geetanjli Goel to August 5 because of a legal challenge.

"The reason is because there is a case pending in the Supreme Court," defence lawyer Rajesh Tiwari told reporters outside.

Politician Subramanian Swamy, the head of the Janata Party, has filed a petition arguing that suspects aged over 16 who are accused of serious offences should be tried in adult courts.

The crime, which saw the 23-year-old victim die of internal injuries inflicted during the savage attack on a moving bus, generated widespread anger about endemic sex crime in India.

Public outrage and protests pushed parliament to pass a new law toughening sentences for rapists, while a round of public soul-searching sought to explain the rising tide of violence against women.

The trial of the adult suspects -- one of whom died in jail from a suspected suicide in March -- continues in a separate court but is expected to wrap up in the next few months.

The juvenile, a runaway who reportedly left home aged 11, can be sent to a correctional facility for a maximum three-year term, which will take into account the time he has already spent in custody.

The four remaining adults could face the death penalty if convicted.

The teenager, the youngest of six children according to his mother, was employed to clean the bus allegedly used for the attack and often slept rough or inside the vehicle, reports say.

He has denied any involvement in the crime.

The parents of the victim, whom AFP is also not naming in accordance with Indian law, were present inside the small courtroom on Thursday.

They have called for the killers of their daughter to be hanged and have criticised what they see as the leniency of the juvenile justice system, which seeks to reform rather than punish criminals under 18.

A sentence of three years' detention for the teenager would likely cause further public anger in India where the suspects, some of whom have been beaten up in jail, are hate figures.

About sixty journalists from the domestic and international media gathered outside the court on Thursday.

Related News
Source: Geo News | 03-07-2013
 Pakistan rejects Afghan accusations over Taliban war ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Wednesday "categorically rejected" remarks from the Afghan army chief alleging that it could end the 12-year conflict in Afghanistan within weeks if it was really committed to peace. "The allegations that Pakistan 'controls' the Taliban and has 'unleashed' them on Afghanistan have no basis. We reject them categoricall..... Read more
Source: The Nation | 08-01-2013
Malik endorses Qadri’s agenda, welcomes march Interior Minister Rehman Malik has endorsed the demands made by Dr Tahirul Qadri as ‘national agenda’, and says the government will welcome the planned march on Islamabad and play the role of a ‘facilitator’.   The Tehreek Minhajul Quran chairman, on the other hand, said if the government thought that talks should be held o..... Read more
Source: The Nation | 19-03-2013
Morsi role urged to end Syria war President Asif Ali Zardari on Monday urged his Egyptian counterpart Dr Muhammad Morsi to help efforts to end the bloodshed in Syria and find a solution to the crisis. Zardari made the remarks during talks with Morsi who arrived in Pakistan as part of a South Asian tour that will also take him to India as he works to promote trade and investment in Egypt&r..... Read more
Latest News
Source: Dunya News | 06-05-2014
Source: Dunya News | 06-05-2014
Source: Dunya News | 05-05-2014
Source: Dunya News | 05-05-2014